Meet to Role Play
Hello there guys. I would be Syn-Auron, your friendly neighborhood administrator. We are coming to a close on our construction, but you still have a chance to reap the rewards. Just follow these two steps.

1.) Join up and register. Trust me, you won't be sorry.
2.) Get to know eachother. The chatbox is up and running, so you can all start the conversing. I know I'll be there during the times I am online.

There are also rewards for following the first request.

1.) You will start off with 250 gold.
2.) You get the first run at joining some of our staff positions, provided you are able to pass the initial test. Check the staff apps in the announcements.
3.) You will be allowed to choose one personal addition to almost anything on the site. I'll let you know.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Meet to Role Play
Hello there guys. I would be Syn-Auron, your friendly neighborhood administrator. We are coming to a close on our construction, but you still have a chance to reap the rewards. Just follow these two steps.

1.) Join up and register. Trust me, you won't be sorry.
2.) Get to know eachother. The chatbox is up and running, so you can all start the conversing. I know I'll be there during the times I am online.

There are also rewards for following the first request.

1.) You will start off with 250 gold.
2.) You get the first run at joining some of our staff positions, provided you are able to pass the initial test. Check the staff apps in the announcements.
3.) You will be allowed to choose one personal addition to almost anything on the site. I'll let you know.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:06 am

Site construction
Yeah, we are currently still building things. If you don't mind just hanging out where ever, that would be amazing. Rules have been posted. Don't break any before we are finished. Anyone who joins before the site construction is finished will be able to have their name dropped into a hat, and picked randomly. The winner of the hat prize will receive a super cool prize.
  • Out of character chatting

Topics
  • Rules

Now, now. We don't want you getting banned on your first day, do we? No. Read through these glorious rules and you'll be on your way to a happy and friendly relationship with the website.
    2 Topics
    2 Posts
    Site shop rules...
    Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:24 am
    Syn-Auron View latest post
  • News

This is where we will let you know what is going on with the site. If we have any sudden construction plans coming up, then we will let you know here. If there are any events coming up, we will let you know here as well.
    0 Topics
    0 Posts

• Introductions

This is where new members must go to introduce themselves. Introducing yourself helps give members a chance to learn who you are, and what you like. It also helps people feel more comfortable and more likely to stick around and see what we've got to offer.
    1 Topics
    1 Posts
    Never fear! The ...
    Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:53 pm
  • General offtopic

Got something you wanna say? Afraid it won't reach the souls of the chatbox? Well this is here so you can have random conversations with the members of the site. You can also ask several questions about the world here.
    0 Topics
    0 Posts

• History

This is where you can ask the Plot designers about our world, or you can learn about our world. Here you will find information on our version of races, the cities, world events, and a public bestiary.
    Races, Cities, World wide events, Public bestiary
    8 Topics
    8 Posts
    ORCs and Half-OR...
    Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:03 pm
  • Site development

If we have any contests coming up, you'll find them here. If we found something cool that we could add to some part of the site, you'll hear about it here. You are also allowed to make a post to suggest ideas.
    The staff department
    1 Topics
    1 Posts
    Awesome font
    Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:22 am
  • Character builder

Topics
  • The character builder

Looks like someone is ready to build their character, huh? Alright, This is the place to do it. So, you'll find our system of rules and how to build a perfect character sheet that follows our rules to the book in this spot. Get to it, and enjoy yourselves.
    Reopened characters, Denied characters
    1 Topics
    11 Posts
    Character builde...
    Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:05 am
  • Ask the approvers

This is where all of the questions you have for our approvers will be asked. Be respectful, and you are not allowed to ask when your sheet will be approved. Be patient.
    0 Topics
    0 Posts

• Arango

Topics
  • The city of origins

The city of Origins is the average busy New York style city. The races are all living in peace here, except the High Elves, who think the place is way too dirty for them, and the Brute Dwarves, who are no longer allowed to live here because of their destructive ways. Not a lot of trouble happens here, except for it being the main headquarters for the Rogue group.
    The Plaza, The beast tamers lair, The Temple of Origin, The great googely moogle
    0 Topics
    0 Posts

• Cuta-strav

Cutastrav is the city to the north. This is known as the Dwarves city. It is split into two different halves, one being for the brutes, and one being for the workers. In the middle of the town is an area where several races can get along, though it might be difficult with the Brutes strutting around.
    Cuta, Strav
    0 Topics
    0 Posts

• Sorali

Sorali is the Elven community to the east. This community has mostly Elves, but High Elves are not uncommon. Dark Elves, however, are very uncommon, and usually rare. The only group of Elves that are never seen here are the cold Elves. The High Elves influence is very noticeable, as the streets are perfectly aligned brick roads, and beautiful lamps and buildings.
    Elven Hall, The market place, The Arena, Elvish bar
    0 Topics
    0 Posts

• Eucladiara

Eucladiara is the town to the west, home to the humans, and their primary city. This is where each cities main official will also be meeting up to talk about ways to make their world a better place.
    The inn, The Racial hall, The Pub, The Western Port
    0 Topics
    0 Posts

• Southern Hills

The Southern hills are a where the ORCs, Elementals, and most of the Dark Elves are outcasted to. This area is surrounded by caves, and a very large forest. There is a small wood hut style village hidden, and a large stone wall.
    The Forest of outcasting, The Colored Caves
    0 Topics
    0 Posts

• The rift

There is a rift that is known for letting mysterious people and different weapons into the world. This is it.
    0 Topics
    0 Posts

• Outer Islands

These islands are the where almost all of the monsters hide out at. There are also treasure islands, which have a great treasure that is guarded by the islands Guardian Spirit. There are hundreds of islands that have yet to be discovered, but very few people are willing to go searching for fear of the giant water monsters that randomly attack boats as they are travelling.
    0 Topics
    0 Posts